North Kingstown, RI
Boat is located in North Kingstown,Rhode Island.Please contact the owner @ 401-855-3889 or firstname.lastname@example.org...NEW TO MARKET THIS YEAR! 31 ft of summer fun, with full size galley, head, and dinette below; large semi-enclosed pilot house and flybridge, too.
She is a wonderful boat for entertaining at the dock, or weekending at any of the many anchorages and harbors around Narragansett Bay; she's also been to Block Island and Cuttyhunk.
What makes her so special?
- the flybridge ladder folds up out of the way, making a large open cockpit for fishing, dining, sunning, or cocktails
- the pilothouse design means you can be out of the sun and breeze, or enjoying both
- with a lower helm station, the helmsman is not separated from guests
- with a beam of almost 12', she is much roomier than other 31 footers
- the large cabin windows bring in lots of light below, while custom curtains ensure privacy.
- custom 7'+ sun cushions for the cabin top give extra lounging space; 4 deck chairs for the cockpit stow easily under the dinette.
Partial equipment listing:
- twin Ford 302 engines, 255 hp each; less than 500 hrs since overhauled by previous owner
- 2 75 gallon fuel tanks
- radio and loudhailer
- inverter and shore power cable
- electric anchor windlass with dual controls (operate from either helm for safety)
- water tank
- holding tank
- hot water tank
- swim platform.
She has had many improvements, including updated engine controls, custom upholstery inside and out, new intake manifold and exhaust manifold on the port engine, new flybridge windscreen and pilothouse windows, and a new windlass. 100% yard maintained since we've owned her.
Priced low to sell now!