Boat Type:Sail Boat
Model:36 SEDAN PILOTHOUSE MOTORSAILOR
1971 Gulfstar 36 SEDAN PILOTHOUSE MOTORSAILOR
She has a full helm station in the salon as well as a custom helm station in her cockpit, 'Beach House' has the spacious layout of a trawler and provides comfortable and safe cruising capabilities while Motoring, Sailing and/or Motor-sailing anytime, anywhere or simply enjoying her as a proven live-aboard.
Her home port is in the Tampa Bay Area but her owners are currently enjoying her aboard while cruising the keys. While she's cruising in January and February, viewings can easily be arranged.
'Beach House' is a rare must see, will not disappoint and is turn-key .
- Mechanical - Electrical
- Lehman 85 HP Diesel with 278 Hours since MOH. ( 6.5 Knots - 1800 rpm - 2.1 gph )
- Racor Filter
- NEW 2000 watt Xantrex Freedom SW Inverter (2016)
- NEW 200 watt Solar Panels (2016)
- (4) new #29 Batteries (9/2016)
- Pro 35 AMP Battery Charger
- Large full beam walk-in salon with NEW Teak & Holly paneling along with New upholstery, starboard side settee with dining table and Cherry (synthetic) cabin sole.
- Moving forward, down three steps is the galley with a full-size refrigerator/freezer , microwave and a two burner stove. A large head w/ shower stall is starboard and forward is a stateroom with raised v-berth with drawers underneath, bureau portside and hanging locker starboard.
- Salon slider door opens to a large cockpit with a custom aluminum hardtop, comfortable seating and cockpit helm.
- Vissani upright A/C compact refrigerator/freezer
- ORIGO two burner alcohol stove
- Emerson microwave oven
- Pressure water system w/NEW pump
- Water heater
- Stainless steel with NEW faucets
- Drop-down extension leaf
- Plenty of storage
Electronics & Navigational Gear
- Garmin 440 GPS Map Chart-plotter ( 2015) - Cockpit helm
- Furuno 16 mile 1622 Radar (2015 )
- Cockpit helm w/ wheel and custom seat
- Garmin 128 - Salon Helm
- Saturn Compass - Salon helm
- Eagle Strata 128 Dephfinder - Salon helm
- Uniden Solara VHS - Salon helm
- Standard Horizon VHS - Salon helm
- AM/FM/CD player
Deck & Hull Equipment
- Hull - Deck - Rigging
- 'Beach House' spent over 30 years in Fresh Water which has resulted in a Very Clean Vessel.
- Fresh bottom job including new Barrier Coat and Bottom Paint (2015)
- All Standing Rigging professional installed (2015)
- NEW LED Spreader Lights (2016)
- NEW SS Lifelines (2015)
- Heavy Duty Windlass (manual) installed (2015)
- Ground Tackle - 35lb Plow w/ 150' chain + Danforth w/ 25' chain and 150' rode.
- Dual Anchor Rollers
- Wide Side Decks
- Phifertex Window Covers
- (2) #40 Lewmar Winches (cockpit) + (2) Halyard Winches
- Heavy Duty Dingy Davits plus Weaver Davits
- Teak Swim Platform
- Swim Boarding Ladder
- Cockpit shower
- 10' Tadpole Inflatable Dingy (2015)
- 3.3hp Mercury O/B (2002)
- Bosuns Chair
- Jack Lines
- (2) PDF Life Preservers
- Spare Parts
- Sail Inventory
- Main Sail w/ Cover
- 80% and 130% Roller Furling Head Sails
- Drifter for light air
- Lewmar Winches
- (all sails have approximately 60% life remaining)