Model:12 METER EXPRESS
1989 TROJAN 12 METER EXPRESS
Her dimensions: LOA=44'5", Beam=14'3", Draft=3'8", Displacement=21,000#, Fuel=325g, Water=95g, Waste=55g. Powered by Twin 485hp/Johnson & Towers 6-71T1B Detroit Diesels with 890 hours.
A great performing boat, she will cruise at 26 Knots with a top speed of 32 Knots.
Her owner has recently upgraded her with newer canvas package (Bimini top, aft camper cover, side enclosures and replacement screen enclosures).
This is a well arranged Express Cruiser with a huge interior thanks to her 14'3" beam. There is a private stateroom berth forward with a Queen Pedestal berth, 2 lighted hanging lockers, drawers, storage cabinets, television, stereo system and private access to the head. The main salon features a large port side settee that converts to a private stateroom with double bunks and a pull-out accordion privacy door for guests. Aft of the settee is the entertainment center with television, DVD/VCR and main cabin stereo system. The head is to port and features a separate stall shower, Vac-U-Flush toilet and sink with vanity. To starboard a large U-shaped dinette that converts to an extra berth for guests, aft of the dinette is a large U-Shaped galley that offers a Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, electric stove, microwave/convection oven and dual sinks.
Topside, her cockpit offers abundant seating and is perfect for entertaining. Port side cockpit features include L-shaped companion lounge seating, starboard U-shaped aft deck seating area with table that converts to a sun lounge, double-wide helm seat and walk-through transom gate to large swim platform.
Additional equipment includes: Onan 8.0kw Generator, dual marine reverse cycle air conditioning for forward berth and main cabin, Furuno 1731 Radar, Furuno 1650 Chartplotter/depth/speed/temp, Standard Horizon VHF, rudder angle indicator, remote spotlight, engine synchronizer, dual 30A/110v shore power with automatic battery charger, central vacuum system, cockpit wet bar with U-Line ice maker & Perma-Pub beverage dispenser, removable cockpit carpeting, cockpit courtesy lighting, radar arch with lighting, hot & cold swim platform shower, fresh water wash down, dockside water connection, stereo system in cockpit with subwoofers. Hydraulic engine room access hatch, drip less shaft packing, raw water intake strainers, engine room Halon System, engine room lighting, hydraulic aft deck storage garage, integrated swim platform , trim tabs, Full VDO Instrumentation, bow pulpit with chain windlass, anchor roller and spare propellers. If you are in the market for a larger Express Cruiser – This is the one.
Additional photos and information available on request.
- Centerline queen berth forward
- Excellent storage space in forward stateroom
- Private access to head with enclosed shower, vanity and Sealand vacu-flush toilet
- Portside settee converts to double-bunks with privacy screen
- Starboard settee converts to a double-berth
- Carpet throughout
- This beautiful yacht also features a central vacuum system
- Reverse cycle air conditioning systems, 16000 BTU main cabin and 6000 BTU forward berth
- Galley has a sub-zero, side-by-side refrigerator/freezer with ice maker
- 2-burner cook top stove
- Microwave convection oven
- Dual porcelain sinks
- Hot/Cold pressure water system
- Plenty of counter space
Electronics & Navigational Gear
- Furuno 1731 Radar
- Furuno 1650 Color GPS Chartplotter/Depthfinder
- Horizon VHF
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- 110V AC system: 2 – 30 amp enclosed inlets
- 12V DC system: 2 - 8D batteries with parallel starting system
- Newmar 50 amp automatic battery charger
- 8kw Onan generator
- Shorepower cords
Deck & Hull Equipment
- White stainless steel bow rail
- Full bimini cockpit and aft camper canvas with screen panels to replace isinglass in warmer weather
- Electric anchor windlass with stainless steel anchor roller
- Remote control spotlight
- Cockpit Wet bar with Perma Pub drink dispenser and ice maker
- Hot and cold water transom shower
- Hydraulic hatch lifts for engine room and aft storage access
- Cockpit table
- Marine fire extinguisher system in engine room (Halon)